See a slide show of our Reunion!
Mark the date now for our Class of 1960's 50th Reunion at North Hills Country Club.
Map and Directions
Saturday, May 1, 2010, 6:30pm to 12:30am
Cost will be $75 per person, $150 per couple.
As you visit here at our website, you can find out who else is coming and learn where your friends and classmates are now. You can also keep up to date on related activities and events planned for the reunion.
While you are here, use the links above and take a minute to:
• Make sure your address, phone, and email information is correct so that your friends will be able to contact you. You can make updates and corrections directly on the website - no paper, no stamps required.
• Complete the Survey form to be included in the 50th reunion booklet. Be sure to submit your survey information by March 15, 2010
• Obtain the Registration which you can complete and mail to assure your reservation. Registration must be completed by April 1, 2010.
• Find out where your friends are now and how to contact them.
• Find our who's coming to the 50th reunion.
Help Us Find:
• Please review this list classmates for whom we have no contact information so that we can reach out and invite them to join us on May 1, 2010.
• Reunion committee members and how to contact them.
• Instructions for mailing Registration Forms and payments.
Places to Stay:
• Listings for hotels, etc., that are convenient to NHCC.
The full cost is $75 per person and $150 per couple. Fill out the Registration Form in the Update section. Checks should be made payable to "AHS Class of '60" and mailed with your completed registration form by April 1, 2010 to:
306 N. Bethlehem Pike
Fort Washington, PA 19034
There will be a 50th Reunion Class Book. To be included in the book, you need to complete the Survey
in the Update section by March 15, 2010. If you prefer to complete a "paper" version you can print the form, fill in the information and mail it with your registration. The book will be distributed at the reunion, but if you can't attend and want a copy of the book, send a check for $15 payable to "AHS Class of '60" and be sure to confirm your mailing address.
Here is the schedule of events planned for the reunion weekend. Mark the ones you plan to attend on your registration form.
Saturday, 10:00 AM - Tour of AHS (Meet at the flag pole outside the auditorium) FREE
Lunch in AHS Cafeteria -- includes assorted wraps and sandwiches, salads, relish tray, fresh fruit, cookies, beverage
*Includes tax and gratuity
Saturday, 6:30 PM to 12:30 AM - Banquet
North Hills Country Club
**Includes appetizers, dinner, reunion booklet, continuous 50's music, tax gratuities and bartenders for Cash Bar.
Sunday, 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM - Brunch
Springhouse Tavern, Bethlehem Pike (route 309)
and Sumneytown Pike, Ambler
*Includes tax and gratuity
The Class of 1960 Reunion Committee