Mark the date now for our Class of 1960's 55th Reunion at Huntingdon Valley Country Club.
Friday, April 17,2015, 6:30pm to 11:30pm
Cost will be $100 per person, $200 per couple.
In addition to the reunion banquet and fabulous dinner, the cost for this year’s event includes open bar for the evening along with LIVE entertainment by one of the east coast’s premier oldies band – The Fabulous Grease Band. (http://www.greaseband.com)
Registration should be completed by March 27, 2015.
As you visit here at our website, you can find out who else is coming and learn where your friends and classmates are now. You can also keep up to date on related activities and events planned for the reunion.
While you are here, use the links above and take a minute to:
• Make sure your address, phone, and email information are correct so that your friends will be able to contact you. You can make updates and corrections directly on the website - no paper, no stamps required. Your contact information will not be displayed on the website
• Obtain the Registration which you can complete and mail to assure your reservation. Registration should be completed by March 27, 2015.
• Find out where your friends are now and how to contact them.
• Find our who's coming to the 55th reunion.
Help Us Find:
• Please review this list classmates for whom we have no contact information so that we can reach out and invite them to join us on April 17, 2015.
• Reunion committee members and how to contact them.
• Instructions for mailing Registration Forms and payments.
Places to Stay:
• Listings for hotels, etc., that are convenient to HVCC.
The full cost is $100 per person and $200 per couple. Fill out the Registration Form in the Update section. Checks should be made payable to "AHS Class of '60" and mailed with your completed registration form to:
306 N. Bethlehem Pike
Fort Washington, PA 19034
The Class of 1960 Reunion Committee